Thursday, June 21, 2007

i know!

Loose Change and Wedgies are the same. I only give them if someone is really asking for it.
-These Are Jokes, Demetri Martin

In Kingston and having a bit of quiet time this afternoon. Staying with my cousins Cheryl and Jeffy and their kids, Neva and Hugh. They are just as cute as before, but a bit bigger and also they know more things. Except for Jeffy, he is smaller.

Anyhow, time goes by and I am enjoying all of it. Christina Lake was cold and quiet. Courtney and I were out there for over a week and mostly read, had fires and chopped wood. The lake is very quiet in June, something I had forgotten, and it was wonderful to let the city seep out of my bones. We slept alot. Especially Courtney.

I got to Ottawa on monday and hung out with my aunt, uncle, cousins and grandpa on my dad's side. I haven't seen anyone in Ontario for at least 2 years, so it was fun to just hang out. I also managed to meet up with some friends for a few beers and remember some funny stories. I arrived here last night and got taken out for indian food at Darbar. Let me be precise.

1 Onion Bhaji
1 Saag Aloo
1 Butter Chicken
1 Vegetable Sambar
1 Chicken Jalfrezi
2 Naan
2 Rice

Needless to say, it was gooooood. Tonight is Wok In.

No comments: