To the surprise of many people, this barbaric brain-damaging and memory destroying treatment not only exists, but is expanding.... It's main targets are women and the elderly, particularly elderly women.
I've had a cold for the past couple of days and it sucks. I'm really not that sick, which is good I guess but it kind of back fires, cause then you still have to go to the hospital, where, in general, people aren't that sympathetic towards people with mild cold symptoms for some reason. On thursday I was having a particularly difficult morning. Courtney had left her keys at her parent's house by accident so we had to devise a pretty complex system to make it possible for both of us just to leave our over-secured condominium complex (which didn't work). It was raining, the garbage exploded on me and I couldn't find my biking gear. I wanted to show up to the psychiatric ward where I worked and tell them I live in a maximum security prison, I've been infected with an alien virus and my girlfriend is conspiring against me. This is how you get attention on a psychiatric ward, and I was feeling like a shot of Ativan and some time in the Quiet Room might be nice. Alas, I thought better of getting myself certified and just sipped on my chamomile tea, feeling decidedly less delusional by the end of the day.So to compensate I've been feeling extra sorry for myself, which has been working out pretty well.

No comments:
Post a Comment