Sunday, November 30, 2008

blind fury

I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy
-Tony Robbins

Congratulations Tony Robbins.

It's the last day of November and the last day of my week off before returning to the classroom for our 3 week "Principles of Medical Practice" course. I'm still not exactly sure what the deal is with this course, but I did receive an email about how attendance is mandatory. I've never taken anything by correspondence before, but I think going to medical school at UBC probably approximates the experience pretty closely. We actually just got our schedules today and it looks like it might be useful. At any rate, I'm excited to wear jeans, sip tea from a thermos and have a regular schedule again. Hopefully that excitement lasts for a little while.

I finished my CaRMS applications a few days ago. Phewf. I won't say much more, except that I'm a team player who has exceptional communications skills. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jeffy said...

You don't need luck.

But good luck anyway.

Kyle said...

Thanks Jeffy