A sympathetic friend can be quite dear as a brother
-Homer
-Homer
I will do a proper wedding blog sometime, but I will say now that everyone was right. It was an incredible day and I enjoyed all of it. I have a hard time using superlatives, so talking about my wedding is difficult for me. I can say I felt the love, and cried alot. I am lucky to have such a group of friends and families. I wish I could've done a better job of honouring them on the day.
Thank you everyone.
We're off to Spain/Morocco tomorrow. Hopefully I'll do some blogging on the road.
Love
Kyle

4 comments:
Kyle...
Some people use language as a means of honouring others, some use hugs, others use tears of heartfelt emotion, others willingly wear silly T-shirts that speak of love... there is no one way that is superior to the other. My experience of you on your wedding day, was being held as dear to you... trust me, that is an honour!
Love, Milli
It will come as no surprise that I agree with Patti - We all know that the day is packed for you both - he honour is you guys picked a handful of people you wanted to share with and we were there! It was great to see your families and friends.
Enjoy Spain. If you make the trek to Sevilla, you should get a haircut. Apparently there's a famous barber there or something.
We have such happy memories of your day too Kyle. To know you is to understand that you were so moved by all the specialness of the day.
We love you just the way your are.
Mom and Dad
Congrats Kyle!! Hoping your trip is wonderful and memorable!!! So glad to read about your joy and lovely new wife!!!
Kristi
Post a Comment