Tuesday, September 11, 2012

a brave new playground

Of course, it didn't help any that I can't have children. 
I'm not sterile; in fact, it's a rare condition called hyper-virility. 
Apparently my sperm shoot through the egg like bullets. 
Can you believe that?
- Pierce, Community


It has been so long, I don't even really remember how to blog.  It seems like since I unceremoniously stopped, so did every body else.  Then they started tweeting.

Last post was Feb 2011 so perhaps I should try and catch up in tweet-format?

Feb-June 2011.  I don't remember much.  Brynn basically kept waking up all the time and crying.  I spent most of my waking life working, trying to get Brynn to sleep, or discussing or researching ways that we could get Brynn to sleep.

July 2011.  Brynn turns one.  Things get approximately one-hundred times better around this time.  Also, I finish residency- another one-hundred times better.

August 2011- We went on vacation to Christina Lake.  I wonder again why we live so far away from there.

Sept-Dec 2011- Regular day- daycare, rounding, office, meeting, laundry, groceries, daycare, dinner, bath, dishes, crash.

Christmas 2011- Brynn was sick.

Jan 2012- Katelyn visits us and made lots of granola bars.  That was awesome.

Feb 2012- To Vancouver for a pain conference.  Jordan and I go overboard at a Rich Aucoin show.

March 2012- Vancouver for Courtney's elective.  Brynn and I went to a million parks.

April/May 2012- Grand Forks/Christina Lake for Courtney's elective.

June 2012- Great wedding in Ontario.  Courtney does "block time".

July 2012- Courtney finishes residency- life gets another one-hundred times better.

August 2012- Ontario tour.  We have an awesome family.

Sept 2012- I do a blog post.

So in summary, life is now one-million times better than last time I posted.

To prove it, check this out.

No comments: