Say this blanket represents all the matter and the energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right? It's Paris!
-Bernard Jaffe, I Heart Huckabees
-Bernard Jaffe, I Heart Huckabees
Most of the time the titles are just supposed to sound good and will likely relate to the content in a way only I will understand. This one, of course, is an exception.
I've been writing here for some time now and I still struggle with what to do with this space. As the main goal is to communicate with friends and family across distances, I mostly end up talking about ME, which, these days, isn't the most excitingest thing really. And I agree with people sometimes when they call blogs "lame" (blah, blah, blah, this is what I did today), but I think for now I will keep on keepin' on with this space. I do believe it's a good way to feel connected, at least for the reader. Please forgive me when my self-centredness runs rampant, (on a imagined road-trip in honour of my own name...for example).
Thanks to those who visit and especially those who drop me a line from time to time. It's nice to know you're out there.
Peace,
Kyle

6 comments:
I know it feels self-indulgent to write about yourself all the time. I often feel the same way.
Having said that, you should know the reason I keep reading is to read about you, so I'm hoping you keep it up from time to time!
since even when living in the same city, we still don't have our paths cross much, i need the toro news somehow.
plus, you called me a genioso. considering most of the time in this program i feel completely dense and inept, it's much welcomed. thanks!
that was by far my favourite part of that movie. i think we laughed about that for weeeeeeeeeeeks. i heart i heart huckabees.
Yo Kyle - love reading up on what you're doing in your blog - keep it up, even if you feel too "me" focused - it's your life!!
yes! thanks for saying hi/words of encouragement.
happy new year!
A little late, but I thought I'd add that I just watched I ♥ Huckabees and ♥ed it too.
Post a Comment