I hate flossing. I wish I just had one long curvy tooth.
-Mitch Hedberg
-Mitch Hedberg
UPDATE!
My stethoscope was lost/stolen last night while I was on obstetrical call at St Paul's. Balderdash. It has my name and number on it, but that hasn't helped so far. Someone is probably using it as a fashion accessory on the downtown eastside.
I spent last weekend at Carolynn's cabin on Bowen Island. The weather, food, company, water were amazing. Best day of the summer so far.
Apparently sea kayaking is really hard and dangerous. Some people are getting nervous about our trip and how ill-prepared we are. I guess I'm slowly becoming one of those people.
We booked our flights to Halifax in September. Courtney and I are both doing electives at Dalhousie for the month. Except I submitted my application over 4 months ago and they have yet to place me for the second half of my time there. Maybe if I don't get a spot I will conduct a short research project on the health benefits/risks of eating only lobster for 2 weeks straight.
I have two cavities. The told me not to snack as much. And floss more. And also to pay them $500.80 to get them filled. There is nothing like going to dentist to make you feel like an ill-behaved child.

2 comments:
Bad news about the stethescope Kyle. Did it still have its totally cool skateboarding cover on it? Oh well there's more material where that came from..
Keep up with the flossing. I know too well what a pain those cavities are. Maybe the family trust will cover it.
mom jeanbean
Luckily it didn't actually. I was just thinking of putting it on again the night it got stolen. Although maybe it would be less likely to get stolen with a homemade cover on it.
Post a Comment