Where is home?
I've wondered where home is, and I realized, it's not Mars or someplace like that, it's Indianapolis when I was 9 years old.
-Kurt Vonnegut, The World According to Kurt, Globe and Mail 2005
-Kurt Vonnegut, The World According to Kurt, Globe and Mail 2005
And so on.
What do you do at this point? It's been too long. I can't possibly write about all the stuff I did.
Well, I could, but again, that would be too long.
And I'm tired of being at my computer.
What I will say is that I had a great vacation. I had some good adventures, some good relaxation and felt like myself again.
Also, we decided that we are gonna get married on May 23rd, 2009. Whoop.
I'm in Halifax now, doing an anaesthesia elective at Dalhousie. Last night I went to a pub, drank a beer on tap called "Peculiar" and watched a group of bluegrass musicians jam in the corner. It was fun.
Now here is a photo. I think Heather took this one.

2 comments:
Hey! I know where there's a Need for Speed house, and I do believe you're invited.
Also, that was the first one of your titles I actually got. Hooray, and see you soon!
Ditto to Sheesh's comment. Except see you soon.
Love Mom
Post a Comment