Make a point of having fun
It'll help you get through life
"Life sucks and love is dumb"
Golly, that's a real lie
Born Ruffians, Foxes Mate For Life
It'll help you get through life
"Life sucks and love is dumb"
Golly, that's a real lie
Born Ruffians, Foxes Mate For Life
We've been home since tuesday and are getting organized and packed up for our move to Prince George. We get our rented UHaul on friday and are driving up saturday. Residency starts on July 2nd with an orientation and then we'll be right into it. We just got our call shifts and Courtney will be doing internal medicine call on the weekend before our regular rotations begin. This sort of thing always happens to her and the reality of residency will soon be upon us it seems.
For now, however, it's been a very relaxing time in Vancouver actually and we've been enjoying it. The nights are cool and we never have to set an alarm for anything. Katelyn lives here now and we have been able to see her almost every day over a meal or just hanging out.
There have been a lot of little errands we have managed to accomplish with all of our spare time, one of which was to pick up our wedding photos from the photographer. I was very impressed with her on the day of our wedding, but even more so now that I see the finished product. Here are 5 of the 1500 photos we received from her (whittled down from the 3000 she actually took). Oh the wonders of the digital age. We went through them last night and I don't think I've ever looked at myself so much before (from so many different angles). I'm thankful now for the people who recommended I get my hair cut.
I hope to have time to pare down the photos we have into a slideshow of a few hundred perhaps. If you're interested in getting a copy of this, let me know ( I already know of a few interested parties). I imagine Courtney might post a few on her blog as well.





2 comments:
Wow, those are some fantastic photos!
Indeed... life is great and real love grand...
You look pretty pleased with both if the pictures were included to tell your true story...
xo MILLI
Post a Comment