In the light of the moon, a little egg lay on a leaf
-The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Eric Carle
-The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Eric Carle
Approximately 7 months ago, our daughter Brynn Christie Merritt arrived.
Becoming a parent is an incredible experience. I have unfortunately not found the time or the energy to continue blogging. I'm not sure if I will carry on posting here or not. In fact, I have kind of already stopped, so perhaps it's more accurate to wonder if I will restart. I find I would rather spend the time not engulfed by my residency with my daughter. I mean, look at her. Probably the cutest baby you've ever seen right? How could you resist?
Her sleep is getting way better, so maybe I will continue on here if I have more time in my evenings.

2 comments:
I can't conceive of a single way in which the world is ready for this.
Congratulations!!!
Thanks Steve!
Post a Comment