Wednesday, November 22, 2006

blank

I say I want someone else to stand behind me and write it all down
'cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
and I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance
-Barenaked Ladies, This is Where it Ends

I reckon about half of my thoughts get lost somewhere.

Despite the fact that it's still raining and it's still november, I'm feeling alot more into school these days. I had a good chat with Erin on Sunday and she insinuated I might be having a case of the "November Blahs". I guess realizing the transient nature of our moods was enough to improve mine.

Jordan moved in last night. It was pretty easy as he travels pretty light. Although upon coming home today I see he has an unfinished coffee table in his room now. I'm pretty sure it's his thesis (he took a degree in "wood engineering"). I hope he finishes it so we can use it soon. It looks sweet.

Rob (Trevor's sailing partner), who lived on our couch for a month left us a card and bottle of wine when he left. I thought it was pretty considerate until I opened the card.....and a wad of cash fell out! We weren't expecting anything at all so it was a pretty nice surprise. Now all Sarah and I have to do is decide what to spend it on. We made a deal that it had to be something fun that we could both enjoy. She suggested a new pair of heels.

1 comment:

Funky T Boney said...

I don't know what type of fun you would be having with heels.....but then again, I went to a transvestite lip sync show at a bar in Toronto for Annie and her bro's bday...so I have some ideas.