If you want, you can send him a letter
just remember- Santa Claus likes rich kids better
-Santa Claus Likes Rich Kids Better, Young And Sexy
Well, the Paramount downtown has fooled us twice. Jordan and I planned to go see Casino Royale tonight at 7:20pm. We figured showing up 30 minutes in advance would give us enough time to find parking, get ourselves a ticket and still allow us a few minutes to anticipate the movie we have been talking about seeing for over a month. Unfortunately, despite our time buffer and it being a Sunday night, the show was sold out. Thanks for nothing Paramount, you are quickly becoming the pinnacle of sucking at letting us see your movies.
It has been a successful weekend overall at achieving its goal of not achieving much. Went out for all-you-can eat sushi with Jordan, Aaron, Jieppe and Courtney on Friday night at Tomokazu (pronounced TOMOKAZU!). The service was zippy and they only kicked us out 1/2 hour before the 2 hour time limit- all in all a wonderful experience. Saturday we went to Costco downtown, which was kind of weird, but a good idea I think. I mean, having a Costco downtown so people don't have to drive to the suburbs. I stopped off at Pacific Boarder on the way home and got a helmet. It was crazy busy and I wasn't able to try on all the helmets I wanted, but I found a good one I think- the R.E.D. Frequency. We watched Jordan's DVD "The Wall" and played Euchre on Saturday night.
Today I really haven't done anything. Well, Sarah bought some supplies and we mounted all of our head shot photos. I think it's going to look cool when it's all done. If you haven't already, come by and be immortalized on our wall (at least until we move out).
Here's a picture of Katelyn from the break.
-Santa Claus Likes Rich Kids Better, Young And Sexy
Well, the Paramount downtown has fooled us twice. Jordan and I planned to go see Casino Royale tonight at 7:20pm. We figured showing up 30 minutes in advance would give us enough time to find parking, get ourselves a ticket and still allow us a few minutes to anticipate the movie we have been talking about seeing for over a month. Unfortunately, despite our time buffer and it being a Sunday night, the show was sold out. Thanks for nothing Paramount, you are quickly becoming the pinnacle of sucking at letting us see your movies.
It has been a successful weekend overall at achieving its goal of not achieving much. Went out for all-you-can eat sushi with Jordan, Aaron, Jieppe and Courtney on Friday night at Tomokazu (pronounced TOMOKAZU!). The service was zippy and they only kicked us out 1/2 hour before the 2 hour time limit- all in all a wonderful experience. Saturday we went to Costco downtown, which was kind of weird, but a good idea I think. I mean, having a Costco downtown so people don't have to drive to the suburbs. I stopped off at Pacific Boarder on the way home and got a helmet. It was crazy busy and I wasn't able to try on all the helmets I wanted, but I found a good one I think- the R.E.D. Frequency. We watched Jordan's DVD "The Wall" and played Euchre on Saturday night.
Today I really haven't done anything. Well, Sarah bought some supplies and we mounted all of our head shot photos. I think it's going to look cool when it's all done. If you haven't already, come by and be immortalized on our wall (at least until we move out).
Here's a picture of Katelyn from the break.

2 comments:
I highly recommend Casino Royale. I thought it was great times.
I'll keep trying Si. 3rd time lucky?
Post a Comment