"Life is a highway
I want to ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I want to drive it all night long"
-Tom Cochrane
I want to ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I want to drive it all night long"
-Tom Cochrane
I'm starving, so this should be a quick one.
I went slightly cuckoo at work this morning but things improved by the afternoon as I started to interact with other human beings. The morning really reminded me of working for RanFlan in Kingston as I had a comparable amount of spare time during which my mind would run all over itself. It was interesting to think about what was bothering me then, which was essentially the meaning of my own life. Unintentionally, I've become even more self-centred since then and spend most of my time contemplating the optimal mechanics for my life, rather than trying to figure out where the whole contraption should be heading to. This probably has much to do with me being in medicine, and the warm fuzzy certainty that brings.
Anyhow, the afternoon was nice and I like the bunch of residents that are in the clinic now. I got to learn more about the roles of nurse practioners which will most likely prove useful.
Dinner time!

No comments:
Post a Comment