"It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And I
guess that's what I like about it. It's easy. Just sitting there,
rocking back and forth, wanting that money."
guess that's what I like about it. It's easy. Just sitting there,
rocking back and forth, wanting that money."
-Jack Handey
This is new to me, so, typical to my nature I should be very interested and committed at the beginning. Here is my second post in approx 14 hours.
Work is slooooooow. I am trying to appreciate the free time and relaxation it's bringing me but at times it can be difficult to feel unproductive. Lazy and always wondering if I should be trying to take some more initiative in deciding the direction of the project. I am currently working on an 8 week summer research project at the UBC family practice clinic, researching and developing a course for the students that work there. It's an interesting project, and I've enjoyed my time so far, but my supervisor appears to be going through some sort of continuing crisis which appears to be her regular life. I don't usually think alot about having children and a career but I did yesterday as her kids ran amok in the office (the nanny is on a leave of absence).
That explains why I am blogging at 9.20am on a wednesday morning.
I picked up Sarah and Trevor last night at the airport from their jaunts back east for the Canada Day long weekend. The both seemed to have enjoyed themselves and it was nice to have them home. I really enjoy living with them and am still not looking forward to being on my lonesome in The Vine
Because I have time, I will try and post a photo with this entry. If it works, it's a nice one (i think) from the bowron lakes. That's Blade (Dave) checking on the boats.


No comments:
Post a Comment